Better Touch Better Business
1. Avoid water flow on the table surface and soak it in the door panel or cabinet. Otherwise, it will expand and deform for a long time, which will affect the use and appearance.
2. The door hinge and handle are loose and abnormal, and should be adjusted or notified to the seller for on-site maintenance or maintenance.
3, the carrying capacity of the upper cabinet is generally not the following cabinet. Therefore, it is suitable to place light items in the upper cabinet, such as seasoning jars and glass cups. The weights should be placed in the lower cabinet. When porridge or soup is cooked, the range hood should be activated to prevent the water vapor from fumigating the door panels for a long time. The water droplets penetrate into the inside of the plate, otherwise it will expand and deform for a long time, affecting the use and appearance.
4, the utensils placed in the cabinet should be cleaned first, especially pay attention to wipe the utensils dry.
5. Wipe the hardware in the cabinet with a dry cloth to avoid water marks on the surface.
Precautions for the sink cabinet:
1. Keep the sewers unobstructed to prevent blockages; if there is any blockage, be sure to ask the professional company to clear them;
2. The joint between the sink and the countertop should be kept dry. If there is water stain, dry it with a rag;
3. Pay attention to the service life of angle valves, hoses, sealing materials, etc., and replace them in time;
4. When the water in the sink runs, runs, drops or leaks, it should be repaired in time;
5. When the inner pipeline leaks, it should be dealt with in time. It is best to ask the professional trapping company for maintenance.
Door panel notes:
1. The door panel is usually wiped with a semi-wet cloth to keep it clean and dry;
2. The glossy door panel should be wiped with a fine cleaning cloth;
3, solid wood door panels are best cleaned with furniture water wax;
4. The paint door panel should be wiped with a fine cleaning cloth and a neutral cleaning solution;
5, should avoid sharp objects collision, portraying the door panel;
6. The switch action of the door panel should not be too heavy, and the door hinge should be oiled regularly.
1. Avoid direct contact with hot objects. When placing a vessel that has just been fired on the countertop, a potting pad should be placed under the vessel;
2. Do not operate directly on the artificial stone countertop. The cutting board should be used to prevent the artificial stone countertop from being scratched or leaving a knife mark.
3, avoid using heavy objects or sharp objects to hit the surface to prevent dents or breaks;
4. Avoid direct contact with strong solvents such as paint remover, acetone, rust remover, dry liquid cleaner and other solvents directly on the surface of the table;
5, keep the table surface dry, wipe the water stains in time, do not put the wet materials on the table for a long time;
6. The general stain on the countertop can be removed with a damp cloth and household cleaner.
Hardware accessories notes:
1. Do not sprinkle oil, salt, vinegar and other items on the hardware. If you accidentally sprinkle it, wipe it off with a dry rag.
2, the hinge of the door should always be oiled, to ensure smooth opening and closing, to ensure no rust.
3. Do not use too much force on the drawer switch, otherwise the slide rail will be hit hard and easily get out of the track.
4, those high-profile baskets, baskets and other large pieces of hardware, should pay attention to open in the direction of its opening and closing, should not force to push and pull.