Better Touch Better Business
1. Lime moisture absorption method. Lime is a good and simple adsorbent, and 1 kg of quicklime can absorb about 0.3 kg of water in the air. The lime can be wrapped in cloth or sacks and placed indoors to keep the indoor air dry, and a little can be placed in the corner of the cabinet.
2. Dehumidifier, air conditioning dehumidification method.
3. Washing powder, washing powder is also a good dehumidifying agent. Open a new boxed detergent (or pour the old one into the dehumidification box), poke a few holes in the plastic film and place it in any corner where dehumidification is required.
4. The surface voids of charcoal, bamboo charcoal, charcoal and bamboo charcoal can absorb water vapor and have deodorizing effect, which is suitable for small area dehumidification. It can be dried and reused without harming the environment. Among them, long carbon is a very easy-to-use moisture-proof product, which absorbs odor through its porous characteristics and releases negative ions to improve the moisture and mildew of all kinds of closets.
5. Ventilation method. Not only because of moisture, but also for indoor health, ventilation is required. When the weather turns fine, all doors and windows can be opened to accelerate the evaporation of water. However, the air humidity outside the noon is at the highest value. It is not advisable to open the window. In the afternoon or evening, the window should be adjusted when the climate is relatively dry. If you can open the drawers and cabinet doors of the cabinet, the effect is better.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist