Better Touch Better Business
Why furniture needs to be customized
1. It can be customized according to the layout specifications of the home.
The raw materials and specifications of finished furniture are generally fixed. For some homes, especially small-sized houses, the finished furniture that has been chosen after thousands of choices has to be placed with a little distance. next. At this moment, customization is undoubtedly the best choice.
2. It can be customized according to the interior decoration style of the home.
It is very likely that you have scoured the furniture sales market but have not found satisfactory finished furniture. Customization can make furniture completely according to your own requirements, which is more in line with the decoration style of the home while pursuing humanization.
3. You can choose your own raw materials to customize.
Some community owners have relatively high requirements on raw materials, and feel that they will feel more at ease and comfortable when using furniture made of more environmentally friendly or higher-end materials they choose, which is naturally possible.
4. The storage can be customized according to the needs.
There are more members in the family, and there will be more miscellaneous items. Storage is very important. If the home is not big, it is necessary to plan more areas for storage. Customized furniture can be designed and manufactured according to the needs of the community owners, which is more flexible and easy to use.
Pay attention to custom furniture:
1. It takes a long time to make and you have to wait for a long time. Let’s not talk about the order information of a good interior designer and a good craftsman. Even if others have time to let you make it, a good product must be carefully polished. Generally, the custom-made furniture cycle time is 1-2 months, so the anxious community owners don't need to consider it.
2. The finished furniture can be produced in large quantities, and the cost will be reduced. And custom-made furniture is customized for you alone, and the production cost will be higher than that of finished furniture, so do a good job of budgeting.
3. The specifications must be measured well, otherwise what is the practical significance of customizing furniture?
4. Choose environmentally friendly materials as much as possible.
5. After all, we are consumers and not interior designers. After clarifying our own requirements, we should listen to the suggestions of interior designers and craftsmen. Communication is very important. What you need to do is to express yourself as clearly as possible thought.