Better Touch Better Business
What should I pay attention to when buying bathroom cabinets online?
Note 1: Appearance
When accepting , first check the appearance of the bathroom cabinet. This is where there are more problems in the production and transportation process. From this we can also see how a product is handled in detail.
1. Observe the surface of the cabinet. There should be no black lines, dead knots, scratches, particles, dark spots, broken skins, chromatic aberrations, wrinkles and other defects on the upper and lower sides and left and right sides of the cabinet.
2. Cooperate with hands to inspect the inside of the cabinet. In principle, there should be no internal defects. If minor defects are found, they can be ignored without affecting normal use.
3. The paint surface of the bathroom vanity should be smooth and free of particles, roughness, fogging, scratches, pinholes, etc.
4. Use a tape measure to measure the size of the bathroom cabinet to see if it is the same size as agreed by the merchant. Because the price of the same bathroom vanity of different sizes is also different.
5. The color difference between the actual product and the picture shown on the product page of the website should be as small as possible, mainly depending on the color depth error and the color error at the splicing place. Generally speaking, the color of the entire bathroom cabinet should be consistent, and there should be no difference.
6. The cabinet body should be flat, not inclined or asymmetrical, and things should not be shaken when placed on it.
Note 2: Material
After surface inspection, let’s look at the material again. The quality of the material is related to the service life of the bathroom cabinet, but unfortunately, there are very few merchants on the market that pretend to be high-quality materials with inferior materials, so you must pay attention to checking the materials during acceptance.
1. Whether the materials used are consistent with those advertised by the business. If they are inconsistent, there must be a problem.
2. There should be no cracks in the material of the bathroom vanity.
3. Do not use insect-eaten materials and decaying materials.
4. The materials used must comply with environmental protection requirements, and must not exceed the standard and contain substances harmful to the human body.
Note 3: Cabinet doors, drawers
The gap between the bathroom cabinet door and the door should not exceed 3mm, the left and right door panels should be neat, and there should be no ups and downs visually. If it is a push-type drawer, the distance between the edge of the drawer and the cabinet body should not exceed 3mm. If the gap is too large, water vapor will easily enter and corrode the contents of the cabinet. However, the gap should not be too small, otherwise it will be easy to rub, resulting in poor opening and closing, and affecting product life. Check the drawer guide rails during acceptance. Good guide rails can be moved in and out freely without noise even after a reasonable load.
Door hinges are also the key points to pay attention to during acceptance. Door hinges should be opened and closed freely, and should not be too loose or too tight. In addition, pay attention to whether the installation position of the door hinge is reasonable and whether it will affect daily use. Finally, check whether the door hinges are rusty.
Note 4: Counter Basin
The washbasin is an important part of the bathroom cabinet, and the washbasin is used every day when it comes into contact with water, so it is important to check it. A good basin has a smooth surface, no scratches, smooth glaze, and no unevenness. In addition, the water leakage under the basin should also be checked to see if it can be easily accessed or blocked easily.
Note 5: Supporting feet
When bathroom vanity are placed, check whether the four feet of the cabinet are stable and whether they are on the same horizontal line. If the four feet of the cabinet body are not stable, the cabinet body is prone to uneven force. This not only affects the aesthetics, but also seriously affects the service life of the bathroom cabinet.
However, with the increased prevalence of custom wood cabinets, it has become far more affordable.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd provides various models for the custom made kitchen cabinets, as this being the most beneficiary equipment in custom made kitchen cabinets. Extra features of custom made kitchen cabinets custom wood cabinets make it an perfect tool in the custom made kitchen cabinets aspect. Visit Y&R Building for the professional assistance by the experts.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd emphasizes our commitment to quality in our laboratory and R&D services.
By balancing the efficiencies of new technologies with the personal touch of highly trained and motivated professionals, Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd is able to deliver solutions and services that exceed our customers’ expectations. We thereby earn their loyalty.
The unique connections between custom wood cabinetsmanufacturing and customers happen when you find ways to relate on a more personal and engaging level that goes beyond a product.