Better Touch Better Business
What should I do if there are various traces on the surface of the bathroom cabinet?
One, bathroom cabinet maintenance
1. Handle with care: When moving the bathroom vanity, you should lift it gently, don't drag it hard, and place it flat when placing it. If the floor is uneven, put your feet firmly on the floor to prevent damage Cabinet eye structure.
2. Sun protection: Do not expose the bathroom cabinet to the sun, nor place it in an excessively dry place to prevent the wood from cracking and deforming.
3. Cleaning: To clean the bathroom cabinet, it can be diluted with a general detergent, moistened with a soft cloth, and then gently wipe the dirty place along the wood grain.
4. Always use a soft cloth along the texture of the wood. Before dusting the bathroom cabinet, you should moisten the soft cloth with detergent. Do not wipe it with a dry cloth to avoid scratches. The bathroom cabinet is dry. When used in an environment, artificial humidification measures are required, such as: regularly wipe the bathroom cabinet with a soft cloth dampened with water.
5. Maintenance of bathroom cabinet glass countertops: When in use, do not be scratched by sharp or hard objects. Clean the colored countertops with a neutral detergent.
6. Maintenance of wooden countertops of bathroom vanity: When in use, do not touch or scratch with hard objects, and wipe lightly with soft cotton cloth and some furniture cleaners.
7. Lens maintenance: When water stains appear on the lens of the bathroom cabinet, clean it with a soft cloth and neutral detergent.
Second, bathroom cabinet repair
1. Scratches on ceramic pots: The surface of ceramic pots should be kept clean frequently, and dust and sand should be removed in time to prevent scratches on the surface. When the surface of ceramic pots are scratched, a little toothpaste can be applied to the scratches. Wipe repeatedly with a soft dry cloth and wax again to make the surface smooth as new.
2. Scratches on artificial stone countertops: Use 800# sandpaper or a scouring pad to gently wipe off the scratches on the surface to restore the original shape.
3. Burn marks: The scorch marks left by fireworks on the bathroom cabinet surface. If the paint is burnt, you can wrap a layer of fine grained hard cloth on the toothpick, wipe the marks gently, and then apply A thin layer of vinegar will eliminate the scorch marks.
4. Hot marks: There are white hot marks on the bathroom cabinet, just wipe it with a cloth moistened with alcohol, toilet water and kerosene.
5. Water stain marks: cover the mark on the bathroom cabinet with a wet cloth, and press the wet cloth carefully with an electric iron, the mark will disappear.
6. Scratches: The paint surface of the bathroom cabinet is scratched, and the wood under the paint has not been touched. You can use the same color as the cabinet to apply crayons or paint on the wound surface of the cabinet to cover the exposed background color, and then Just apply a thin layer of transparent nail polish.
7. Remove white marks: Use a cloth dipped in a mixture of soot and lemon juice to smear it.
8. Regular waxing: Every 6 to 12 months, wax the bathroom cabinet with cream wax, including the cabinet body, hardware handle, towel bar and bracket part.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd is recognized as one of the leading manufacturer of in China.Trust in us and make Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd your custom wood cabinets supplier. Our products will bring more economic value to you.
Y&r Furniture is also committed to maintaining excellence, respect, and integrity in all aspects of our operations and our professional and business conduct.
Using high technology, custom wood cabinets showed its competitive advantages, captioned with information about the company's commitment to providing safe, reliable, profitable jobs to local artisans.
To do that, Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd will need to make sure our business is listed accurately on as many directories as possible, including technology and quality.