Better Touch Better Business
What material is good for bathroom cabinet panels?
What material is good for bathroom cabinet?
1. The damp environment in the bathroom can easily rust common wood and common copper and iron metals. Therefore, the first consideration is moisture-proof. The materials that can be used are stainless steel, ceramics, plastics, etc. Among these three materials, stainless steel has better strength but is easy to scratch, and is thinner, which is prone to 'pop' noise; the shape of plastic is richer but requires sufficient thickness, and PVC is easy to fade after a long time; ceramic surface is smoother but Somewhat crispy.
2. Solid wood, but solid wood is divided into many types, including: shaving wood, stutter wood, multi-layer composite board, oak. The better is oak, oak finger joint board, waterproof and anti-cracking better.
How to choose a bathroom cabinet?
One, solid wood cabinets, mainly divided into three types:
1. Features of solid wood antique cabinet: simple and elegant appearance. Disadvantages: limited by the size of solid wood panels, the cabinet is made of panels, which is easy to crack and deform, poor waterproof performance, and easy to breed bacteria.
2. Features of integrated board bathroom cabinet: solid wood integrated board processing, the appearance of solid wood is strong, the waterproof performance is good, and it is easy to process. Disadvantages: Uneven edges, cracking of glue joints and deformation of the cabinet are prone to occur in the splicing of the board; it contains formaldehyde.
Second, PVC bathroom vanity features:
The material of basically does not absorb water, does not swell, and does not deform. Disadvantages: It is a chemical board, high formaldehyde content, soft material, easy to loosen the hinge connection part of the cabinet door, poor resilience, afraid of high temperature, easy to change color.
Three. Metal bathroom vanity, mainly divided into three types
1. Stainless steel bathroom vanity: mostly made of 202, 304 stainless steel plates. The main component of stainless steel is an alloy of nickel and chromium. To distinguish whether it is high-quality stainless steel, one of the methods is to use magnetite to test, high-quality stainless steel The magnetism is very small, and the molecular arrangement cannot be easily changed by the magnetite, and it will not be attracted by the magnet like iron. It can be attracted by the iron doped.
2. Magnesium-aluminum alloy bathroom vanity: The current popular aluminum-magnesium alloy profile is used, which is strong and does not deform, and the surface is subjected to a special oxidation treatment, which does not form secondary oxidation, does not change color, and is 100% waterproof and 100% No formaldehyde, cabinet function priority, durability is the top priority.
3. Advantages of crystal plate bathroom cabinet (also called plexiglass): crystal plate is a kind of rubber plate, also called plexiglass, which can be bent, the surface is bright, smooth and waterproof, and it has no fading. Disadvantages: Contains formaldehyde, simple structure, poor practicability, and easy to break.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd has famous reputation in worldwide.
Check out offers at Y&R Building and read exclusive reviews on latest custom made kitchen cabinets custom wood cabinets on our website.we are looking forward to creating mutual benefits with you.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd constantly discovers the demands of global market for developing a wide range of products applied in different use.