Better Touch Better Business
What are the advantages and disadvantages of wardrobe sliding door to the top
A very popular wardrobe, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the wardrobe with sliding doors to the top, I will explain it to you today.
1. Advantages of sliding doors to the top of the wardrobe:
1. It can effectively use the indoor space at the top of the bedroom and increase the function of the locker. Many community owners will make the top floor of the closet an unusual area, where out-of-season clothes and reserved quilts can be placed.
2. The sliding door of the wardrobe is at the top, so that the upper floors are not easy to be covered with dust, and the wardrobe has a sense of hierarchy, which is very practical.
2. Disadvantages of sliding doors to the top of the wardrobe:
1. If the height of the wardrobe to the top is too high, it will reduce the longevity of the wardrobe. Generally speaking, the height of the bedroom is 2.8 meters, which is also the limit of the top wardrobe. If no matter how high the height is, it must be topped, the pressure on the baffle will be relatively large, it will easily deform for a long time, and the service life of the wardrobe will be shortened.
2. Since the woodworking boards are full of moisture, they will expand and contract under the influence of temperature, and sliding the wardrobe door to the top will damage the decorations on the overall ceiling.
3. Moving the wardrobe door to the top will increase the cost. We know that many well-known wardrobe brands will limit the total area of wardrobes when they are doing marketing, generally 4 square meters, within 4 square meters, the promotion price is used, and if it exceeds, it is based on the selling price. The top locker was added, but the price was much higher.
No matter what kind of wardrobe door you choose, you need to consider it according to your own requirements and specific conditions. I look forward to helping you!