Tips on the maintenance of bathroom cabinets
With the continuous changes in the market, the surface materials of bathroom cabinets at this stage can be roughly divided into natural stone, artificial stone, fireproof board, baking varnish, glass, metal and solid wood, etc.; consumers can buy according to their own needs Different types of bathroom cabinets (oak bathroom cabinets, stainless steel bathroom vanity, MDF bathroom cabinets, etc.), but in daily use, there will still be maintenance problems of one kind or another. Then, how to properly maintain the cabinet body and door of the bathroom cabinet? Guangdong bathroom cabinet manufacturer tells you.
One. Maintenance of the cabinet
1. The wall cabinet is suitable for placing light items, such as shampoo, shower gel, dry towels and other light items.
2. Whether the wall of wall-mounted bathroom cabinets and wall cabinets are required to be load-bearing walls. In the actual measurement by the designer, if it is found that the installation conditions are not available, the customer needs to properly reinforce the wall according to the designer's requirements.
3. Keep the bathroom cabinet open for 15 to 20 days before use, and leave the cabinet door vacant with proper ventilation to eliminate residual odors.
4. The cabinet is of tenon and eccentric structure, please do not modify or disassemble by yourself.
5. Do not use sharp objects to scrape or hit the surface of the cabinet.
6. To pry up the surface metal decoration materials, do not use steel balls and other sharp materials to clean the surface of metal objects; do not use corrosive liquids to clean the surface of metal objects.
7. Please do not pull and cut the anti-collision strips on the edge of the cabinet, so as to ensure the effect of dustproof, anti-collision, and anti-cockroach, and prolong the service life of the bathroom cabinet.
8. Place items steadily. Heavier items should be placed on the bottom of the bathroom vanity; heavy items should not be placed in the wall cabinet to avoid stress and deformation of the top and bottom plates, and to ensure the safety of the process of picking and placing items.
9. The bathroom cabinet should be installed in a place away from direct sunlight to avoid local chromatic aberration.
2. Maintenance of the cabinet door
1. Avoid getting close to heat sources, power sources, water sources, and avoid direct sunlight;
2. Do not touch organic solvents such as gasoline, benzene, acetone, etc.;
3. Clean with a pure cotton cloth, and use a brush to clean the carving seams;
4. Solid wood door panels are best cleaned with furniture water wax;
5. It is recommended to maintain the bathroom cabinet every half a month or so: cleaning and waxing to maintain the long-term bright color;
6. Water overflow on the countertop should be avoided. Splashing water stays soaked for a long time and deformed the door panel;
7. The door and drawer of the bathroom cabinet should be opened with proper control force, do not open and close violently. The glass lift door of the wall cabinet should respect the design and choose the hydraulic support or stop at will to ensure the safety of use.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd is a company that offers a wide selection of . OEM and ODM services are also available to users. To know more, go to Y&R Building.
To know more about and the market trends, go to Y&R Building.
custom wood cabinets allows users to use in innovative ways that fit their individual needs, while at the same time providing cost-effective, reliable and user-friendly products.
Innovative technology helped us produce a strong, reliable product as custom wood cabinets for customers, offer superior quality and dependability to our customers, and scale at a quicker pace.