The main components of the bathroom cabinet
The main components of the bathroom vanity:
1. Washbasin: commonly known as washbasin, washbasin, etc., refers to the utensils used for washing and holding water. The materials are generally ceramic, artificial stone, glass, metal, marble, etc., and are divided into three types: above counter basin, embedded basin, and under counter basin.
2. Main cabinet: a cabinet used to support the washbasin and with storage functions. The material is generally: solid wood, artificial board, stainless steel, artificial stone, etc.
3. Faucet: A switch used to control the flow of water, which has the effect of saving water.
4. Mirror mirror cabinet: a device that is convenient for combing when taking a bath and has a positive storage function.
5. Shelf: A simple shelf for placing toiletries.
6. Sub-cabinet: A cabinet specially used for storage.
If you are sourcing for product development or manufacturing operations, you won't miss Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd's list of offer.
Through our culture, our drive and the expertise of each individual employee, Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd is uniquely positioned to provide best-in-class services to a global customer base.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd manufactures custom wood cabinets with innovative facilities and professional operation.
The unique connections between custom wood cabinetsmanufacturing and customers happen when you find ways to relate on a more personal and engaging level that goes beyond a product.
Y&r Furniture clearly and succinctly expresses what our company is all about. Strong brands cut through the noise to grab the audience and immediately shed light on the character of the product or service.