Better Touch Better Business
Maintenance tips for stainless steel bathroom cabinets
Stainless steel bathroom vanity can be divided into several types, such as brushed stainless steel bathroom vanity, wood grain stainless steel bathroom cabinets, artistic glass stainless steel bathroom cabinets, etc., with various styles and exquisite designs. But how many people have knowledge about the maintenance of stainless steel bathroom cabinets. Next, I will share some tips on the maintenance of stainless steel bathroom cabinets:
1. The structure of body one rod tenon and eccentric part, please do not modify or disassemble by yourself.
2. Do not use sharp objects to scrape or collide with the surface of the cabinet.
3. It is recommended that you put heavy objects in the base cabinet. The movable shelf can be adjusted up and down, paying attention to whether the shelf support can be placed in the right position. The wall cabinet is suitable for placing light items, such as shampoo, shower gel, and dry towels. Lightweight items such as paper towels.
4. Do not pull and cut the anti-collision strips on the edge of the cabinet body to ensure the effects of dustproof, anti-collision, and anti-cockroach, and the service life of the bathroom vanity.
5. Put the bathroom cabinet in the sun, and don't put it in a dry place, put it in a suitable ventilated place.
6. Place items steadily. Heavier items should be placed on the bottom of the bathroom vanity. It is not easy to place heavy items in the wall cabinet to avoid stress and deformation of the top and bottom plates, and to ensure the safety of the process of picking and placing items.
7. Wall mounted bathroom floor cabinets and wall cabinets are required to be able to support the wall. In the actual measurement of the designer, if it is found that the installation conditions are not available, the customer needs to properly reinforce the wall according to the designer's requirements.
8. Keep the cabinet door open for 15 to 20 days before use, and properly ventilate to remove residual odors.
9. Pry up the exterior metal decoration materials, do not use sharp materials such as steel wire balls to clean the exterior of metal objects; do not use corrosive liquids to clean the exterior of metal objects.
Whether it's automation or artificial intelligence, the rapid convergence of technology and business often determines custom wood cabinets’s competitiveness.
We would appreciate your immediate attention to custom wood cabinets.
Time is one of the biggest challenges cited by manufacturing custom wood cabinets.