Better Touch Better Business
Introduction to the method to solve the damp problem of bathroom cabinets
have been in the bathroom for a long time and are prone to various problems due to dampness. Among them, the most common dampness problems are mainly the following two:
1. The cabinet door is deformed due to damp, not closed tightly, and the paint is peeling off
The key point of defense: the moisture-proof performance of external materials
Under the long-term erosion of water vapor, the cabinet doors of some bathroom cabinets will be damp and deformed, and they will begin to close loosely and the paint will fall off. It is recommended to choose materials with better moisture resistance when purchasing, such as solid wood bathroom cabinets, stainless steel bathroom cabinets, and PVC bathroom cabinets. In addition, choose bathroom cabinets with baking varnished surface treatment to ensure the tightness of the board and minimize direct contact with the board.
2, the storage items will smell bad after being damp, and if it is serious, they will get moldy
Defense focus: internal drying method
When the bathroom items are damp, they may have an unpleasant odor, but they may become moldy. It is recommended that in addition to purchasing a bathroom vanity with good moisture resistance, you should avoid sprinkling water in the storage area of u200bu200bthe bathroom cabinet and place it in the bathroom cabinet. Place desiccant while maintaining air circulation in the bathroom.
Six tips to solve the dampness problem of bathroom cabinets
1. If the bathroom cabinet is made of wooden cabinet legs, it is easy to be damp, and it will unknowingly lead the humidity to the cabinet body, which will eventually cause the entire cabinet to deform. If metal is used as the leg material to support the cabinet at the bottom of the cabinet, the problem will be solved ingeniously. In addition, the 'skeleton' of the aluminum cabinet legs is strong, and it is fearless in the face of the 'pressure' of the basin. The anti-rust feature ensures that the cabinet legs will not rust after contacting water.
2. where the basin is directly connected to the cabinet are common to us, and the frequency of use is also quite high. The water outlet pipe of the basin will pass through the bottom plate and enter the ground, and the condensed water in the basin will also take the opportunity to sneak into the cabinet bottom plate from the cutting edge of the plate, causing the bathroom cabinet bottom plate to be damp and deformed. As long as a waterproof bottom drain is installed at the outlet of the pipe at the bottom of the pool, the service life of the cabinet can be prolonged.
3. Wooden bathroom cabinets are easy to deform by absorbing water, so they have very strict requirements on the surrounding environment. However, the bathrooms of ordinary families generally only have a few square meters of space, and it is not easy to achieve dry and wet partitions. When purchasing bathroom cabinets, you can use composite panels such as fireproof panels, wear-resistant panels, and high molecular polymers as cabinet surface materials. They not only have good moisture resistance, but can also simulate the color of solid wood.
4. The box body material is the main body of the bathroom cabinet, which is concealed by the surface material and is easily overlooked by people. Because the box material cannot be seen in the line of sight, many people think that it does not matter to use a cheap sheet. In fact, not any panel can be used as the cabinet material of the bathroom cabinet. Only those special panels that are moisture-proof and breathable can take on this important task.
5. According to our usual bathing experience, we will find that the basin or faucet in the bathroom will produce a lot of condensed water when encountering hot air. This water will flow into the bottom of the cabinet along the countertop, causing the cabinet to become moldy and deformed. If you can add a layer of waterproof aluminum foil or rubber pads to the bottom of the cabinet in time, you can solve this problem. Put them on the bottom of the drawer to keep the bath products in place while preventing moisture.
6. The main source of moisture is the ground. The in-wall design solves the problem of moisture absorption at the bottom of the bathroom cabinet, successfully blocking 50% of the water vapor in the bathroom cabinet from penetrating. The development of in-wall mirror cabinets can avoid direct contact between the cabinet and the ground and maximize the use of the upper floor space of the bathroom.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd is considered as one of the leading supplier of custom wood cabinets products in China.
If you already use custom wood cabinets elsewhere or want the ability to offer restricted chat access to certain individuals, custom wood cabinets custom made kitchen cabinets offers you the most flexibility.
custom wood cabinets can also provide a new, productive option for business owners, if you're willing to use it.