Five points for choosing bathroom cabinets of different materials
1. PVC bathroom cabinet PVC bathroom cabinet has excellent waterproof, moisture-proof, high-temperature resistance, anti-corrosion and scratch-resistant functions. It uses PVC material as the base material panel. After vacuum heating After pressing, forming without edge sealing, high-end bathroom cabinets are mostly made of high-density PVC board.
2. made of solid wood. made of solid wood are relatively rare in the market. Most of them use solid wood or wood fiber as the base material and use solid wood veneer as a whole. , And the surface is brushed with waterproof paint and processed into the bathroom cabinet. This kind of bathroom cabinet is more common and cheaper than solid wood bathroom cabinets. Therefore, if you need to use solid wood bathroom cabinets for home decoration, you can choose veneer bathroom vanity.
3. Stainless steel bathroom cabinets. Stainless steel bathroom cabinets are made of stainless steel for many times. This bathroom cabinet has excellent waterproof, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion properties. This kind of water vapor in the bathroom is large. It can be used for a long time in the environment, and with the continuous development of modern production technology, the styles of stainless steel bathroom cabinets are becoming more and more novel and diverse. But there is a shortcoming: stainless steel bathroom vanity are prone to leaving water stains, and will appear yellow and dark after long-term use, which affects the aesthetics.
4. Veneered bathroom cabinet: solid wood or MDF is used as the base material, after the solid wood veneer is integrally pasted, the surface is painted with waterproof paint. MDF is a kind of man-made board that is processed by crushing wood raw materials into powder. Advantages: Naturally, the price is lower than solid wood bathroom cabinets. Disadvantages: Because the base material is different from the wood type of the solid wood veneer, due to the influence of the pasting process and bonding materials, it is prone to cracking, which affects the waterproof effect. Selection method: economy is not ample, and those who like solid wood type recommend this bathroom cabinet.
5. Dry and wet separation can accommodate bathroom cabinets. Wooden bathroom cabinets have relatively strict requirements on the environment in the bathroom, that is, dry and wet separation. The shower room is required to be separated from other areas so that the shower water will not splash around and keep the space outside the shower dry. At present, bathroom rooms in European and American countries are generally separated from dry and wet, and domestic high-end apartments and some commercial houses are also designed in this way. With such a bathroom, you can keep each area dry and you can choose bathroom cabinets of various styles and materials. For smaller bathrooms, the best way to separate wet and dry is to install a shower door or separate shower room.
The surface material of bathroom cabinet can be divided into natural stone, artificial stone, fireproof board, baking varnish, glass, metal and solid wood, etc.; the base material is the main body of the bathroom cabinet, which is concealed by the surface material. At present, the mainstream substrate selected for bathroom cabinets in the building materials mall is waterproof MDF, which is a kind of 'rigid' board processed by a special process after the selected wood materials are crushed into powder. Waterproof performance is better than ordinary fiberboard, and it is the first choice for high-end bathroom cabinets.
bathroom vanity manufacturer: http://www.mejace.net
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd have now decided to extend our company in other countries.
If you cannot find the specific type of that is best for your business in the above mentioned guide, you can visit Y&R Building for the best consultants specializing in this field, who can recommend the your are looking for. Customization is warmly welcomed here.
It's the consistent experience that builds trust and loyalty. Creating a personality and platform that is scalable will allow you to evolve custom wood cabinets with your consumers.