Daily anti-corrosion of household bathroom cabinets
News from bathroom cabinet manufacturers: Because the air humidity in the bathroom space is relatively high, people will try to choose some products with better moisture resistance during the process of choosing bathroom cabinets, especially stainless steel bathroom cabinets. The plate used is metal and stainless steel, so its moisture resistance is quite good, and it also has very good corrosion resistance. However, the stainless steel bathroom cabinets in the market can still be classified according to their corrosion resistance. Specifically, there are the following categories :
1. According to the corrosion environment: dry corrosion, wet corrosion;
2, according to the corrosion mechanism: chemical corrosion, electrochemical corrosion, physical corrosion;
3. According to the type of corrosion form: pitting corrosion, stress corrosion cracking;
4. According to the corrosion temperature: normal temperature corrosion, high temperature corrosion.
Stainless steel bathroom cabinets are damaged mainly in three forms: fracture, wear and corrosion. Corrosion is the most complex of the three forms and the most destructive to stainless steel bathroom cabinets, because stainless steel bathroom vanity Corrosion occurs at the interface between the stainless steel bathroom and the environment (medium), and a chemical or electrochemical reaction occurs. Therefore, the research of stainless steel anti-corrosion is one of the more difficult anti-corrosion studies of other materials.
Some people say that where there is metal, there is a fight against corrosion. This is true.
Based on the principle of corrosion control, people have been looking for effective stainless steel bathroom vanity steel corrosion control methods. After a long period of practice, the following measures have basically been formed:
1. When choosing stainless steel bathroom vanity materials, try to choose atmospheric corrosion resistance as much as possible.
2. When designing the structure, try to avoid gaps, grooves, etc., so as to avoid corrosion caused by water accumulation and stress fracture.
3. Change the environmental composition and add corrosion inhibitors to resist the corrosion process.
4. Use surface protective layer.
In today's world, have risen to an unexpected level of custom made kitchen cabinets. It has gained a lot of popularity and has come up with different kinds of variations in its content.
For details on custom wood cabinets, see Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd at Y&R Building.
For Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd as a whole to adopt an attitude of acceptance toward change and technological innovation, we first have to truly embrace it and practice what they preach. Technological development needs to be more than just another investment, but a complete integration.