Better Touch Better Business
Cleaning and maintenance of bathroom cabinets
Remember that Wu washes the bathroom vanity directly with water, usually using a slightly damp cloth to wipe it slowly, so as not to cause water to accumulate and corrode the bathroom vanity. The best cleaning agent for maintenance is neutral, and the toothpaste readily available in the bathroom is also a good decontamination product.
Solutions to various traces of bathroom vanity:
Scalding marks: There are white scalding marks on the bathroom cabinet. Generally, you only need to wipe it with a cloth moistened with alcohol, toilet water or kerosene.
Water stain marks: the marks on the bathroom cabinet covered with a damp cloth, press the damp cloth carefully with an electric iron, and the marks will disappear.
Scuffing: The paint surface of the bathroom vanity is scratched, and the wood under the lacquer is not involved. You can apply crayons or paints of the same color as the cabinet to the wound surface of the cabinet to cover the exposed background color, and then apply a thin layer of transparent nail polish Just go up one level.
Remove white marks: smear with a cloth moistened with a mixture of soot and lemon juice.
Ceramic basin scratches: The surface of the ceramic basin should always be kept clean. The dust and sand should be removed in time to prevent scratches on the surface. When scratches appear on the surface of the ceramic basin, apply a little toothpaste on the scratched area and repeat with a soft dry cloth. Wipe, then wax, make the appearance smooth as new.
Scratches on artificial stone countertops: You can use 800# or more sandpaper or a scouring pad to add water to quietly wipe away the scratches on the surface to restore the original shape.
Burn marks: The scorch marks left by fireworks on the bathroom cabinet surface. If the paint surface is burnt, you can wrap a layer of fine-grained hard cloth on the toothpick, wipe the marks quietly, and then apply a thin layer of vinegar to burn it. The mark can be eliminated.
Maintenance of bathroom cabinets
1. When installing the water inlet pipe and the water outlet pipe, the connection should be tight, and it should be checked regularly to avoid the appearance of water leakage and affect the cabinet.
2. Avoid using other chemical component solutions to rub and corrode the product.
3. Waxing should be done regularly. Every 6 to 12 months, a layer of wax should be used to wax the bathroom cabinet, including the cabinet body, hardware handle, towel bar and bracket part.
4. When the bathroom cabinet is being transported, it should be lifted and placed gently, and not dragged; when placed, the floor should be uneven, so the legs should be cushioned firmly.
5. Don't expose the bathroom cabinet in the sun, keep it fresh and ventilated, disassemble it dry and wet, and develop the habit of opening windows and doors.
6. Some cleaning products such as soap and facial cleanser are often placed on the bathroom cabinet. It is best to clean off the cleansing agent that flows out accidentally, or put a layer of cloth under the cleaning products.
custom wood cabinets custom made kitchen cabinets has gained a lot of popularity over the recent past.
We are proud to be one of the largest suppliers out there. You will love what we offer for your custom wood cabinets solution. Check our website at Y&R Building or call to talk to our customer service department with any questions you may have.
Forging an tight connection starts with understanding your potential customers and catering to their needs on custom wood cabinets, both with a quality product and impactful custom made kitchen cabinets.
custom made kitchen cabinets has become a serious problem for an increasing number of people around the world, that's why highly effective are developed by Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd.