Better Touch Better Business
Anti-corrosion knowledge of household bathroom cabinets
Because the air humidity in the bathroom space is relatively high, people will try their best to choose some products with better moisture resistance during the process of choosing bathroom cabinets, especially stainless steel bathroom vanity, because the plates used are metal , And it is stainless steel, so its moisture resistance is quite good, and there is also a very good corrosion resistance, but the stainless steel bathroom vanity in the market can still be classified according to their corrosion resistance, and the specific categories are as follows:
1. According to the corrosion environment: dry corrosion, wet corrosion;
2, according to the corrosion mechanism: chemical corrosion, electrochemical corrosion, physical corrosion;
3. According to the type of corrosion form: pitting corrosion, stress corrosion cracking;
4. According to the corrosion temperature: normal temperature corrosion, high temperature corrosion.
Stainless steel bathroom cabinets are damaged mainly in three forms: fracture, wear and corrosion. Corrosion is the most complex of the three forms and the most destructive to stainless steel bathroom cabinets, because stainless steel bathroom cabinets Corrosion occurs at the interface between the stainless steel bathroom and the environment (medium), and a chemical or electrochemical reaction occurs. Therefore, the research of stainless steel anti-corrosion is one of the more difficult anti-corrosion studies of other materials.
Some people say that where there is metal, there is a fight against corrosion. This is true.
Based on the principle of corrosion control, people have been looking for effective stainless steel bathroom vanity steel plate corrosion control methods. After a long time of practice, the following measures have basically been formed:
1. When choosing stainless steel bathroom vanity materials, choose atmospheric corrosion-resistant materials as much as possible.
2. When designing the structure, try to avoid gaps, grooves, etc., so as to avoid corrosion caused by water accumulation and stress fracture.
3. Change the environmental composition and add corrosion inhibitors to resist the corrosion process.
4. Use surface protective layer.
are present in just about every facet of modern life.
Growing revenue is a common goal for many businesses. We want to be sure Y&r Furniture include leaders from the marketing, sales and production departments to help make certain that the goals we choose are appropriate and have strong support.
With so many suggestions and tips on diferent solutions to custom made kitchen cabinets issues, it is truly important to know how to find the most appropriate custom wood cabinets at economical price.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd knows how important it is to offer optional extras, such as custom wood cabinetscustom made kitchen cabinets to provide quality products for customers.