Better Touch Better Business
A small coup to make bathroom cabinets not moldy
A little coup to keep the bathroom vanity from getting moldy:
1. Keep the bathroom fresh and ventilated. In the rainy season, close the doors and windows in the upwind direction and only open the doors and windows in the downwind direction to reduce water vapor entering the room. When the weather turns fine, open all doors and windows in the afternoon or evening to accelerate The water evaporates.
2. After showering, wipe the bathroom vanity with a rag in time.
3. Regularly check whether the water inlet pipe and the water inlet pipe are tightly connected to avoid water leakage affecting the cabinet.
4. Use cloth or sack to pack quicklime and place it around the bathroom to keep the indoor air dry.
5. Clean the bathroom cabinet with a slightly damp cloth and wipe it gently. It is best to choose a neutral product as the cleaning agent. Toothpaste is also a good decontamination product.
6. Every six months or a year, apply a layer of wax to the bathroom vanity with cream wax.
7. If the toilet has a larger space, it is best to separate the bathroom cabinet and the shower function space farther to keep the space separate from dry and wet.
8. Install the side drain bottom plate of the drainage pipe, the basin will often be directly connected to the bathroom vanity, and the water outlet pipe of the basin will directly pass through the bottom plate into the sewage pipe. If you can add a side at the pipe outlet Leaking the bottom plate can completely prevent the intrusion of condensed water from the edge of the plate.
Look at the trends, both economic and consumer, for indications on your Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd's staying power.
You can count on Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd to be your one stop shopping site for most of the quality products you are searching for. We strive to offer a wide variety of products for you to learn about and to purchase.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd can promise that custom wood cabinets is one of the best products sold in the worldwide market at present.
If our brand is successful and consistent, it will be much easier to initially grab customers and encourage them to purchase custom wood cabinets further.