Better Touch Better Business
10 size tips for bathroom cabinet maintenance
1. When transporting, you should lift it gently, don't drag it hard; when placing it, it should be flat and stable. If the ground is uneven, the legs should be padded to prevent damage to the mortise structure.
2. Don't expose it to strong sunlight or place it in an excessively dry place to prevent the wood from cracking and deforming.
3. If there are cracks, you can mix them with putty and paint and embed it in order to keep it intact for a long time. But pay attention to putty and pigment to be consistent with the original paint color to prevent leaving scar marks.
4. Burn marks: Fireworks leave scorched marks on the paint surface of the bathroom cabinet. If the paint surface is burnt, you can wrap a layer of fine-grained hard cloth on the toothpick, gently wipe the marks, and then apply a thin layer Wax and scorch can be eliminated.
5. Scalding marks: white scalding marks are left on the surface of the bathroom cabinet. Generally, you only need to wipe them with a cloth moistened with alcohol, toilet water, kerosene or strong tea.
6. Water stain marks: Cover the marks with a damp cloth, and then use an electric iron to carefully press the damp cloth several times, and the marks will disappear.
7. Scratches: The paint surface of the bathroom cabinet is scratched, and the wood under the lacquer is not touched. You can use the same color of crayons or paint on the wound surface of the cabinet to cover the exposed background color, and then use transparent Just apply a thin layer of nail polish.
8. Always use a soft cloth along the texture of the wood to remove dust from the cabinet. Before removing the dust, you should apply a spray cleaner (Bi Lizhu) on the soft cloth instead of wiping it with a dry cloth. So as not to wipe the flowers. When bathroom vanity are used in a relatively dry environment, artificial humidification measures are required. Such as: regularly wipe the bathroom cabinet with a soft cloth dampened with water.
9. Regular waxing: every 6-13 months, apply a layer of wax to the bathroom cabinet with creamy wax. Before waxing, wipe the old wax with mild, non-alkaline soapy water. remove.
10. Repair of scratches and dents: The simpler way is to use a cotton ball or paintbrush to apply shoe polish of similar color on the surface of the bathroom vanity.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd has an array of branches in domestic for munufacturing custom wood cabinets.
Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd is an expert when it comes to custom wood cabinets. Got some custom wood cabinets problems that you want to address? Visit us now and we'll help you fix those problems ASAP. Go to Y&R Building for more details.
The best way of custom made kitchen cabinets is to get a custom made kitchen cabinets custom wood cabinets.
Our commitment to equal employment and diversity is a global one as we serve customers and employ people around the world. Y&R Building Materials Co., Ltd finds it as a business imperative that is essential to thriving in a competitive global marketplace.